The Family Outreach and Response organization offers recovery-oriented mental health support services to families. Our staff and volunteers are all psychiatric survivors or family members of people who experience extreme mind states often labeled as “mental illness.”
Snapshots of What’s Happening
- * We completed our Strategic Plan Summary for 2012 thanks to the Endeavour Team.
- * We were honoured to receive a $64,500 grant to extend in-home family support and engagement to help young people make sense of their distress and refer them to early intervention services.
- * We are running Acceptance and Commitment Therapy groups for young people in distress and their families
- * We made a youtube video!
- * And of course, as always, we are taking your calls and supporting you with with education, counselling, groups, referral, created community, and support.